405,00 € ohne MwSt.
zzgl. Versandkosten und ggf. Nachnahmegebühren
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: im-dx2-cl
We are proud to present the evolution of the Dragonfly machine. The X2 model is the sum of our experience from building machines during the years and has led to several improvements.
1. New Swiss X2 motor. Exclusive for the X2 models. Hi-performance motor with 6W mechanical output. High energy efficiency (86%). Optimal for battery operation with the RPS-600. Runs all type of standard and cartridge needles*.
2. Adjustable stroke lengths. Choose between three stroke lengths. 2.6mm, 3.7mm and 4.5mm with the same eccenter. Loosen one screw and twist the eccenter pin for the desired stroke length.
3. Easy to convert between standard and cartridge needles. When using cartridges the Stay up spring must be removed to prevent strain on the motor and to function properly. The X2 version has a lid in the frame that allows quick access to the Stay up spring. Easy to remove and insert when choosing between standard and cartridge needles.
4. More stable give adjustment. New Cap with built in damper prevents clatter and excessive noise when using the softer give settings. Allows to use the whole 3 turns adjustment efficiently and without clatter.
5. Higher precision and finish. The X2 models have several improvements regarding component materials and precision Dragonfly Rotary Tattoo Machine Crazy Lime x2 Designed with the tattoo artist in focus and manu- factured with the highest quality materials and components available.
The Dragonfly is a state of the art rotary based tattoo machine. Core benefits
• Lightweight (80 grams) • Silent • Low vibrating • Ergonomic • Don’t need rubberbands • Adjustable hitting force • Adjustable stroke length • Accepts standard grips, tubes and needles • Compatible with cartridge needles • Both clipcord & RCA connections • Works with most power supplies 0-13V • Normally stops in upper position • No moving components in contact with plastic barrier • High durability • Wireless ready for RPS-600